Eltex' new standard for weft sensors.
- Detects single and double weft insertions.
- Detects if too many wefts are inserted (ANTI function).
- Low, rounded housing.
- Short distance between pivot point and eyelet.
- High sensitivity to weft yarn movements.
- High immunity to noise from compressed air and to electrical interference.
- Allows a large yarn angle through the eyelets without touching the aluminium housing.
- Piezoelectric sensor with proven reliability.
- Current logic output.
- Flash memory for potential future upgrading.
CAN bus interface, which allows for instance individual setting for each eyelet
for optimised sensing performance, possibility of statistics and automatic gain setting.