Eltex UPG-Stitch thread break detector
The UPG-Stitch is a thread break detector designed to be used on sewing machines.
It checks that the thread is moving in stitches.
Both no thread movement and continuous thread movement will result in an active output.
- Optocoupler output suitable for PLC or other electronic control devices.
- The ceramic sensor part can be used either as a closed eyelet or as an open bar.
- Several detectors can be connected in parallel.
- The sensitivity can be adjusted with a potentiometer.
- A LED (light emitting diode) indicates when the thread is moving correctly.