UPG-Stitch thread break detector
The UPG-Stitch is a thread break detector designed to be used on sewing machines.
It checks that the thread is moving in stitches.
Both no thread movement and continuous thread movement will result in an active output.
- Optocoupler output suitable for PLC or other electronic control devices.
- The ceramic sensor part can be used either as a closed eyelet or as an open bar.
- Several detectors can be connected in parallel.
- The sensitivity can be adjusted with a potentiometer.
- A LED (light emitting diode) indicates when the thread is moving correctly.
Stitch detecting thread sensor 15960-15962
- 6 eyelets with ON-OFF switches.
- One eyelet can be set to higher sensitivity.
- For automatic machines with PLC or other electronic controls.
- Opto coupler output.
- pdf Leaflet 15960, English (251 KB)
- pdf Leaflet 15960, German (79 KB)
- pdf Leaflet 15960, Spanish (69 KB)
- pdf Instruction 15960, English (151 KB)
- pdf Instruction 15960, German (154 KB)
- pdf Instruction 15960, Spanish (148 KB)
- pdf Instruction 15960, Swedish (145 KB)
- pdf Instruction 15961-15962, English (176 KB)
- pdf Instruction 15961-15962, German (192 KB)
- pdf Instruction 15961-15962, French (188 KB)
- pdf Instruction 15961-15962, Spanish (184 KB)
- pdf Instruction 15961-15962, Chinese (236 KB)
- pdf Instruction 15961-15962, Swedish (188 KB)
Yarn break sensor EVG-s
- EVG-s yarn sensors are designed for general purpose use.
- They are robust, with a metal housing.
- The piezoelectric principle is used to detect the yarn movement. This working principle makes them suitable for all types of yarn and makes them insensitive to dust, dirt and humidity variations.
- Each sensor has a double modular connector, so they can easily be connected in parallel. The sensors can be used with a PLC or many other electronic devices like relays, I/O modules, etc.
Vario thread sensor
- Digital thread break sensor.
- On-off switch.
- LED indicates a yarn fault.
- Individual gain setting.
- Open collector output for computer or PLC.
Different eyelet models are available, and the sensing head can be mounted in different ways on the case depending on the application.
- pdf Leaflet Vario, English (137 KB)
- pdf Leaflet Vario, German (141 KB)
- pdf Leaflet Vario, French (137 KB)
- pdf Leaflet Vario, Spanish (137 KB)
- pdf Leaflet Vario, Italian (137 KB)