UPG yarn break detector
The UPG is a small, inexpensive, general purpose yarn break detector in a robust metal housing.
- Optocoupler output suitable for PLC or other electronic control devices.
- The ceramic sensor part can be used either as a closed eyelet or as an open bar.
- Several detectors can be connected in parallel.
- Modular connector for quick connection.
- pdf Leaflet "Detector de rotura de hilo ELTEX UPG 16720/16730" Spanish (68 KB)
- pdf Instruction "UPG yarn break detector 16720/16730" English (93 KB)
- pdf Instruction "UPG Fadenbruchsensor 16720/16730" German (88 KB)
- pdf Instruction "Sensore di filo UPG 16720/16730" Italian (88 KB)
- pdf Instruction "Detector de rotura de hilo UPG 16720/16730" Spanish (88 KB)